Seeking 2-3 Marketing and Production/Design Interns to start immediately.
This is a great opportunity for someone eager to gain experience at a cutting edge company and to work directly with the innovative designer and owner. The internship program will provide hands on experience in aspects of design, sample development, marketing, social media, and production. ISLYNYC is a brand on the rise that offers candidates a valuable perspective on both the creative and business aspects of an independent fashion label.
Must currently live in NYC or able to find housing at their own expense.
2-3 days a week, 10am – 6pm, Greenpoint Brooklyn.
PRESS Intern ~ Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Locate and update recent press on the website and social media outlets
- Organize and maintain press book with recent press
- Update on-line shop with new styles (uploading photos and reducing size)
- Assist with blog posts, e-mail blasts, and newsletters
- Brainstorm new marketing ideas
PRODUCTION/DESIGN Intern ~ Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain production list for press/stock and style spec sheets
- Sourcing trims and notions – assist in sampling process
- Trend and inspiration boards
- Assist in the assembly of jewelry and orders
- Bag, tag, and label of inventory going out for orders
Art or fashion major but not a requirement – just the passion to learn.
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Wordpress, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Excel, Numbers/Word
Punctual, reliable, attention to detail, and discreet about upcoming projects and designs
Excited about the brand, wants to learn new skills, and to be a part of a growing business.
College credit, Lunches, Transportation for errands, ISLYNYC Jewelry, Job References